Saturday, November 6, 2010

Om Nom

it means eating yummy foods.

So, I am feeling much better than I was a little while ago. Some strange junk has been happening at work, with an old coworker being rehired after she quit to leave town. She was not the nicest person working there, but she seems much better now, which is good. Everybodies hours have also been cut back to deal with the winter slow down, or moreover, to deal with flu season.

In happier terms, I now have more time off! and as if to rain on that parade, the sky is raining on my parade (which consists of me wandering around). Serious amounts of Gloom, and it has gotten to me a bit. the outside is grey and dark and yucky, and it is filling my day off with "Bleh".

To remedy this, I intend to drink more coffee, have some good homemade food, and try to watch a movie or write some junk, maybe for Kid Kaiju. I would like suggestions from any of the readers as to good possible Kid Kaiju related junk; new monsters, funny stories, something i should do for it, etc...


Mrawr!

- Super Square Panda Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment