Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore.

Well, the lappy died off.

It is currently being fixed (hopefully), along with warranty from assistive technologies BC. I hope it is, since I am at my wits end with regards to one specific thing. I am borrowing Alex's computer, and aside from a very different keyboard configuration, It runs windows 7, with windows 7 paint program. This paint program makes pixel art - without any exaggeration at all - impossible. I don't know how they fucked up so badly, but I am incapable of using windows 7 paint program, and windows 7 does not support its older paint programs.

I am really fucking angry from this, and that is bad, because pixel art is how I usually relax. Now I have nothing but rage, and greater hate for microsoft. If I cannot get my lappy fixed, which is another anxiety I dont want to contemplate, I will have to try to get a new one with XP, or at least get a new one, and quickly get XP installed on it.

I am not having a good time.

However, I am trying to be calm, and celebrate Novemberween on Monday, which will hopefully be good. We will have baconduck, sushi, and other nommable foods. There will also be presents and other junk, so it promises to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment