Saturday, November 13, 2010

Observation

I have noticed that I always think of awesome things to write when I am at work (which, by the way, I have been doing a lot of), but when I get home the will to write has left me. I have noticed over the years - notably while at school - that I am far more creative and zealous over my creation when I am supposed to be doing something else. I take this information cautiously, as I find it good that I have figured out more of myself (Know thyself), however bad that I work in such a particular fashion. I am sure Tom Waits would have something to say about this situation - being struck by inspiration at the worst of times. I will have to consider this, and try to make better sense of it, and see if I can work with/past it.

Thats all for now folks.
- an Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment