Monday, November 15, 2010

Axis

The Axis of Alcohol

Well, tonight was a good night, and since I do not work on the morrow, I decided it would be prudent and alphanumeric to go and get alcohol. I had a sudden want for sake, so I went to the nearby alcohol monger, who sold me some fine stuff from japan. My first thought was to make some sort of night of it, so I also bought a German beer and Alex bought an Italian wine. Okay, the wine was not Italian, but I distinctly remember vineyards in Italy. They were full of grapes and Italians. So we had the Axis of Alcohol, and it was grand. We then watched the funny movies on my computer, I made noodles that turned into the Philippines, and then there was a cat dancing in front of a bear and an alligator, which turned into the Japanese pepper and cheese guys who shot hyper beams of flavour into the noodle jar of that gaijin woman who then was dancing up and down and talking about Choco party, which was okay. that was my night, and all my sake seems to be gone, as does my German beer, and all tats left is the endless black of the nightfall. I will go to sleep now, and dream of the days before the lighting of the world, and the turning of the gods.

- magic panda man

No comments:

Post a Comment