Sunday, October 31, 2010

Giant Monsters!

I have been watching new - and rewatching old - giant monster movies, like the old Godzilla and Gamera films. I am glad we have the square-cube law, and yet I would not mind having giant monsters.... in Japan. I am sure the Japanese feel different about this, but to each their own.

I had three days off in quick succession, and more off on the way, which is great. I have done so much cleaning. I started cleaning and I accidentally... ...the whole apartment building. That's right, I cleaned the whole apartment building, all three floors, all the staircases. I also cleaned outside the entrance with my little grabby stick. I did these things because our land lord will seemingly never get around to it.

I also did laundry, dishes, and general tidying up, which i needed to do. Hooray!


Shoop da Woop!

1 comment:

  1. MechaKingzilla will destroy the only moderately tall structure in Terrace! Run!

    ReplyDelete