Monday, October 4, 2010

Oh what a day

A hell of a day at work. as a general rule there has been too much of this work thing. It has begun to intrude upon the happiness of my being. This is unacceptable, and I fear some quarrel may become of it.

Specifically, the day of work was long, it began very busy, and ended painfully slow. In the middle of it, there was a lunch of mini-pizza...

There was something grievously wrong with the mini-pizza. It ended in getting sick in the washroom, and nearly all over a customer. I required hugs and healing.

At the nights end, there was also the final bird-flipping. Myron, one of the workers, called in sick... at 9:52... for his shift at 10... the manager (who was awoken by my coworker) was not happy about this. Mark (the night shift worker who did show up, all praises be to him) texted Myron asking what-the-hell was up, to which he responded (with paraphrasing) "I just didn't feel like coming in". we shall see how that will end.



On to better things, like drawing and writing. I have decided to look again (and work again on) the Cruiser Suit Chronicles (the mecha things with dropships and the like, in the future). It is fun, and I like it. that is all for now, as I am sleep deprived and want to relax.

Meow.
- Pandacat

No comments:

Post a Comment