Sunday, September 26, 2010

Devourer of Time

Well, upon the promise of updating more, I was set upon by an enjoyable behemoth of a monster. This Monster i will call Minecraft. Those not familiar with minecraft, I will explain.

It is a computer game, in which you are plopped down in a randomly generated world. this world consists wholly of 1m x 1m cubes, and is heavily pixellated. it is also heavily addicting. you can collect resources, and build items and buildings, and use them to refine resources into better resources. also, there is day and night, and during the day, there are pigs, sheep, cows, and chickens all about. at night however, there are zombies, skeleton archers, giant spiders, and explosive mutant-creepers. It is very fun and addicting, and I have played far too much of it (my number 1 world could give Moria a run for its money).

Aside from that, there was an awesome wedding which I did attend. Kathy got married, and there was sooo much dancing, music, and fun times. Not to mention the ceremony was held at the Japanese gardens.... omg terrace has a Japanese gardens!!!...when did that happen...

I have also been watching some quite good anime's of recent, namely Berserk and Last Exile. Both rewatches for me, bu I like them both, Berserk with its medieval epic, and Last Exile with its deiselpunk themes.

Finally, I have been reading spectacular comics. I now have a new favourite comic book series. Atomic Robo. its the continuing stories of the Atomic Robo, a nuclear powered automatic intelligence built by Tesla, who takes part in ww2 vs. the nazis, and leads a team of Action Scientists to save the world. Yep. Super Freakin Awesome. Read It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats all for now.

- Atomic Robo... I mean.... Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment