Thursday, October 21, 2010

fatigue

I am really tired, really and truly out of energy. I feel as though at any point, my potential energy will dry up and my atomic structure will collapse. I am that tired.

I have been working a whole bunch, as one coworker died, two quit, and one had a heart attack and won't be returning. The copperside staff is dropping like flies, but hopefully soon enough I will get weekends again. I believe I will be working Halloween, as I work every holiday or pseudo-holiday. I am going to bring a jack-o-lantern to work, and it will be good.

I have been frantically cleaning everything at home, and trying to retain my sanity, but I lost it this afternoon, only to be regained after dinner (which is a metaphorical time, as I haven't actually eaten yet, but I plan to soon).

I have a lot of things I've been wanting to blog about, but finding the time and energy is tough. I will try to get some more done soon.

- squarebear

No comments:

Post a Comment