Friday, November 13, 2009

Wootles and Gravy

Well, a lot has happened in the last few days, all quite minor, but a lot from my perspective.

I bought a new chair, as the old one was seriously starting to give me back problems, combined with the horrible box-spring I was using under my mattresses (which is also now gone). So I bought a new chair, and its awesome, and I got rid of the box-spring thing. I also got my printer up and running. I tried making a super-awesome costume of Coolness, but that ended up not working, the cardboard went soggy from the undercoat I used before painting, so it all fell apart.

So instead I decided I will go to the party as Brock Samson (from the Venture Brothers tv show), which requires me to bring my big knife, keep my hair down, talk in a funny manner, and have my OSI ID on hand (which I found on the net and printed off)




That is all for now.

- Brock Samson

No comments:

Post a Comment