Friday, November 27, 2009

I have the coffee

I do have the coffee, some Kicking Horse coffee.

Well, I have been geeking out a lot lately, but not in the realm of D&D or any such thing. I have been doing a lot of drawing and writing pertaining to a universe setting of mine, the one called "Cruiser Suit Chronicles". It details the known universe of the year 2550, in which mankind has travelled out into the galaxy (though not all too far), and controls hundreds and hundreds of colonised star systems. Factions have arisen, leading to the domination of the known sphere by 5 major factions, and numerous other minor factions. When these powers go to war, it is by means of mecha known as cruiser suits. Faster-than-Light travel is by means of some sort of Jump-Engine which teleports a vessel from one place to another simultaneously (I have not come up with a name for the jump engine yet - any suggestions are welcome).

That's what I've been working on lately, and it has been quite fun.

Yep.

I am off for more coffee and walking around!
- Andrew guy

No comments:

Post a Comment