Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's Not Lupus

Nothing much to say today. I woke up and my tongue felt swollen, which worried me. Then I wondered if I might be getting some sickness. I looked on web MD, and tried to see what a swollen tongue might mean. One of the possibilities was dehydration in adults.

That would easily explain it, as I had a lot of Gin & Tonic, and Wine, and Beer, and Mead last night. Anywho, otherwise I feel Good.

So I'm happy that I rediscovered the fun of drawing microheroes. Since I have time now I have started doing the Challenges set forth by the Microhero Community. At some point I may send some in to the good folks (like "Ze Ball Breaker"). Here are two Challenges I just did - Myself as a green lantern (my favourite comic book character), and myself as a transformer (transforming into none-other than my van).

Here is the link to the Challenge site for other examples.
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/challenge/challenge.htm













- Andrew the Van

P.S. upon inspection, the pictures showed via Blog upload appear to be in jpeg format, and are thus quite corrupted on a pixel-level. If anybody wants the actual BMP or PNG copies, talk to me online. I am also willing to give people my supply of templates and such if they want to make their own microheroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment