Friday, May 28, 2010

Rawr! 20XV6

Hello

A quick post. I am about to be picked up to go meet the Squee at the airport, and that is good. Work has been interesting as of late, as there is a shortage of workers, and they are putting random deli-people on the floor shift. Most of them don't know anything about how to do the floor duties, but I suppose that's understandable. I have also been doing most of the floor and cashier duties, as they are too hard for some of the deli-girls.

I am shocked at the amount of endemic sexism at my workplace. Real honest sexism, stating openly that the women cannot do all the duties that a man can. I am not a fan of this, and neither are some of the women deli workers. Its really shocking, but I suppose it is going unmentioned because the person in charge of these policies is in fact - a woman. I guess that makes sexism okay?....

I also hope I start getting to wear shorts at work, even the customers are starting to comment to me that I am sweating a lot, and seem... heatstricken. I really dont like it when its hot and muggy, I start getting all woozy.

Yep, I suppose that's all for now. Godspeed you Black Emperor.

- The Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment