Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Bofferin Good Time

Hello There

Well, its been a little while since my last post, and not too much has happened. I have done a lot of working, helped Richelle move into her new place, and got a cell phone finally. Yeah. Me. A cell phone. The world has changed.

So, I just got back from Boffer, and it was awesome. I did a lot of fighting, including some duelling, and a lot of big-battle fighting. The cool story from this evening comes from when it was 5 on 3, and my two teammates stormed into the middle of the opponents, and managed to take one out, both in turn being taken out. However, I was able to flank around and take them on one-on-one in turn, and two on one.

Essentially, after my team members were out, it was me versus 4 opponents. They didn't stand a chance. I just took the closest ones out, each with a single hit, quickly dispatched one who charged me, and then mowed down the last as he started to turn to flee. It was fun.

^__^

I also gave Keith my round sled to turn into a shield, and some change and money to help him with overall costs, as he does supply pretty much all of the weapons and armour.

That's all for now, I am going to bubble bath and soak these poor bones and muscles.

Rawr!
- Conan the Barbarian

No comments:

Post a Comment