Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sea Dog

Hello there

Well, I'm in the middle of having a cold, and its no fun. I got a cold around Thursday, and it was steadily getting worse through till Sunday. I had work on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and lemme tell you, Saturday was a tough day, I was sneezing and coughing.

So I grudgingly asked Ethel for Monday off to recuperate (and honestly, pretty important in my mind - not giving my cold to the very elderly regulars at work, whom it would probably kill). I got Monday and Tuesday off, so this is good. I have been sleeping a lot, and watching a lot of movies and Internet shows (notably ww2 movies and Dragonball Z - I'm going to finish it one day).

Also, I have been reading the series Lone Wolf and Cub, and today I went to the library and got out the last two books in the series. I also got an email saying that my special request from the BCL came in, Sea Dog Amber Ale. An ale commemorating 100 years of the Royal Canadian Navy :)

That's all for now, I will go back to watching shows, drinking coffee, and sweating out my illness.
- big old sick panda

No comments:

Post a Comment