Thursday, April 22, 2010

Damn the Torpedoes!

All Ahead Full!


Update Time! and boy howdy, it has been some days. Not really notable days, but, well, days. I am all better and such from my cold, and that's awesome. The Sea Dog Amber Ale is so very nommable, and I have been watching many good movies recently. Most recently were "Flags of our Fathers", "Letters from Iwo Jima", "A Bridge Too Far", and other WW2 themed ones.

Today at work there was an incident where I tried to not get all stressed and let the anxiety get the better of me. And It WORKED. A guy came in for smokes and stuff, and I ID'd him, since he looked young, to which he responded "What the fuck, I'm 29, I don't have ID!", followed by various swears and "your idiots" and not nice stuff. And I could have let it get to me and be anxiety, but then in a moment of serenity and goodness, I responded appropriately. In a voice loud enough for him to hear, but not shouting, I said "You're a Meanie" in my semi-cute voice.

I think he was confused as he continued his storming-out tantrum.

so what else... I have been drawing boats. Um... wait, that's never new. Oh Well, I have been drawing boats, specifically ww2 chibi boats, and it is fun.

Yep, that's all for now. Happy thoughts to everyone finishing their year of school. Happy thoughts to everyone else too (like the workers, the homemakers, but not the bourgeoisie :P).
- Conan

No comments:

Post a Comment