Friday, April 16, 2010

Iraqi Road Ice Cream

- 1 in 10 servings comes with its own IED.


...I don't know, just popped into my head.

well, nothing great to report I suppose, after the last dentist appointment, when the freezing wore off i came to a grim realisation that I couldn't taste anything on the left side of my tongue. When the dentist was giving me anesthetic, I think he pinched a nerve or something. It may take weeks, months or longer to heal, so that kinda sucks... a lot...

In good news, I got an "I am poor" cheque from the government entitling me to 353 buckaroos, so that is good.

In bad news, I am getting sick with the sniffles, runny nose and lots of sneezing.

In good news, a regular at the store won 1500 dollars on the lottery today.

That's it for now, talk to you all again another time.
- Andrew Sneezington

No comments:

Post a Comment