Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oh, Herro

Ohai

Just got back from work, and things are going well.

I have been watching the old transformers cartoon show, and "Oh Mys". The writers must have been on something. Perhaps they were on several things. I like the show overall, but they have some major plot holes, and continuity error (the biggest and funniest being that sometimes all the robots can mysteriously fly, and other times they are limited to the ground. all depending on what the plot requires).

Yep.

So here is my question to those reading this blog, Did you watch the transformers? and if so, Did you have a favourite transformer. Moreso, I invite you to suggest to me a good transformer (basically some sort of vehicle and a rank/role/concept). Yep.

Free Loves for All! (in the form of Internet hugs)

- Andrew of Castle Workenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment