Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Eggs & Bacon

Hello

Nothing is really happening today, just thought I would say hello to those who read this. I am somewhat bored right now, but I shouldn't be, since I have things I should do today. Its my day off, so I get to do some cleaning, some dishes, some laundry, and dangit, I intend to do some writing.

Been watching a lot of the videos from Nostalgia Critic and company recently. They are quite funny. All of the "that guy with the glasses", "the dudette", "spoony", and some of "linkara" are pretty good (though linkara - being a reviewer of comic books - seems to not like Garth Ennis or "the boys" - odd).

So I am writing a short story about giant monsters, known as Kid Kaiju. The specific story I am writing is entitled "Kingzilla vs. Mechakingzilla". It is a comedic parody, and damnables, I wanna keep working on it.

That's all for now - *Internet High Five*

- Andrew the Oates

No comments:

Post a Comment