Monday, March 8, 2010

Root canal

Hello

Well, its been some not so great days. Sunday I felt sick and bad, and did not go to work, but I was able to call in several hours beforehand and get someone to cover my shift. This morning I got a root canal, that took 4 hours to finish. Thankfully the dentist guy was much better this time, and it went by painlessly (if a little bothersome to lay there for 4 hours with my mouth wrenched open).

Today I was struck by an odd sensation. For the first time in... as long as I can remember, so Ill say at least half a year, I did not feel creative. I just didn't feel like doing anything, like drawing, like writing stories, or like making rpg stuff. I just sat around after my dentist appointment, not remembering what else there is to do. I ended up hanging out in Alex room with him while he played warcraft, and having some gin and tonic. I honestly can't remember what else I used to do when I wasn't being creative.

Thats it for now
- Andrew

1 comment: