Sunday, January 3, 2010

Prepare to Resume Communication

Well, the Holiday season is quickly coming to a close, and It has been full of the unexpected and the eventful.

Firstly, my employment at the coffee shop has discontinued. I was sorta half let-go/half quit, so its difficult to explain. Basically, the Lazy-ass boss that's useless in all ways (which is different than the other nice boss) called me lazy, and said I needed to stop playing around and get to work, or I would be let go. So I called him on it, thus kinda half-let go, half-quit.

Gotta keep this all short...

I went to Rupert for Christmas, had a good time, got to see many of my family and old friends, which was very good. It was good to see my brother Hans, as I have not in a while.

I got lots of cool presents, like the watchmen DVD, and a new awesome coat. ^_^

I held the first new years party I ever have, since I have an apartment now. It was quite fun, with a limited number of people, and nobody got sick or such, we all just had lots of fun, complete with a mild game of kings.

Allison goes home today, but it has been a good visit. ^_^

That's all for now. I am going to attempt to post more again. Now, it is coffee time.

- Andrew the Oates

1 comment:

  1. Ick in regards to the job loss/quitting. Hopefully you won't be without income for too long.

    ReplyDelete