Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Little Better

Well, I am feeling a little better now, things are not as catastrophic as yesterday. My situation does not look quite as dire as before, as hopefully I will get on working at Copperside again. They may be in need of "big guys" at copperside 2, since they had an armed robbery the other day, and it scared some staff away.

Also, I talked to dad today, and he insisted on helping me out a bit financially. It was odd, since most of the time, he has had less money than me, but he has insisted on it, so I gratefully accepted.

on a different note, Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody is awesome :)

- Andrew the Survivor


P.S. Since I was not feeling happy, I was listening to a lot of music. However, I am not an emo, and so I did not listen to those emo-pop-garbage. No, for me it has been Metal and Punk for the last few days. It has made me more cheerful :)

Current Song: "Sign of the Cross" by Iron Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment