Thursday, June 17, 2010

Repairs

Well

Its been a good many days since I last updated. I apologise. The Van was recently laid up in drydock for repairs to the locks and to the radiator, which started to leak/explode/steam profusely/frighten small children. It is repaired now, and that is good.

Work is normal, SNAFU to be exact, which is also good, as I like a challenge.

Boffer is very good, and I have been participating muchly, including the donation of a sled to make a round shield. War is fun.

I have bought a case from the newest set of "Axis & Allies: War At Sea", that being set 4; "Condition Zebra". It is Awesome beans!!! Canada gets another boat, a Cruiser, and that's friggin neato. I have played a few matches, but I want to play many more.

I want to create a MicroNation, or become part of one, I'm thinking maybe becoming a naval officer for Molossia. It would be an interesting thing to put on my wall. I've always wanted to have a wall of just goofy titles and degrees and such, like "Admiral in the Molossian Navy", or "Reverend of the church of the Internet", or "Private Dick", and the like. It would be fun.

That's all for now.
- Lord Admiral Andrew David Oates

No comments:

Post a Comment