Monday, May 2, 2011

Long time in the making.

An Update, a short one to be precise.

well, since the last time I updated, many things have happened. The business with the fellow whom I drove to the bus station resolved itself. Furthermore, I have been having very calm and happy times since, so perhaps that is some sort of karmic restitution of sorts.

I have begun to read one of the English classic novels which I have always intended to read - the tale of Moby Dick. It is very meticulous in its detail, as well as its ranting, but it is strangely capturing.

I have been updating more on deviant art, mostly with little mini-heroes and the like, such as the little vikings and battle-axe in the future. I figured that it would be good to get some of my random stuff out there for people to see.

I also started flying kites this past week, and frisbee, and beersbee, and badminton, and other outdoor activities of fun. ^_^

I leave with a picture of the Fortresses of the little vikings, as they took some time and effort in making, but I think it was well worth it.



Hammerbeard Tower is a bastion of the Hacksilver Clan, Axenhold Fortress belongs to the Redwolfe Clan, and Ravenhelm is the namesake stronghold of the Ravenhelm Clan.

- Viking Panda

1 comment: